(Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) refers to technology of indoor or automotive environmental comfort. HVAC system design is a major sub-discipline of mechanical engineering, based on the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer. HVAC systems control the ambient environment (temperature, humidity, air flow, and air filtering) and must be planned for and operated along with other data center components such as computing hardware, cabling, data storage, fire protection, physical security systems and power.
- ASHRAE The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- NADCA National Air Duct Cleaners Associaition
- Natural Ventilation by Andy Walker of the National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- IEA Energy Conservation in Buildings and Community Systems Programme
- Microsoft Hohm Tips For Efficient Cooling and Maintenance Energy Saving Recommendation Library
- United States Green Building Council
- BTU Calculator A worksheet by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers to help you estimate how much cooling capacity you need.
- HVAC VIETNAM The Vietnam Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- Bao Tin The Vietnam Society of cleanroom, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Hanoi city.